Thank you for visiting www.indivo.com.
For the purposes of GDPR, the data controller is Indivo, Inc., whose registered office is at 235 Apollo Beach Blvd., Suite 256, Apollo Beach, Florida, 33572.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information that you provide to us voluntarily by completing the contact form or click-to-call form on www.indivo.com, to include name, title, company name, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Anonymous/non-personally identifiable details of your visit to our site, including, but not limited to, the name of the website from which you accessed www.indivo.com, the pages/site resources that were accessed, and the date, time, and length of your site visit.
- Anonymous/non-personally identifiable information about your computer or device, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our products or services.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you via email, regular mail, text (SMS) or phone with information about services similar to those you purchased from us previously.
We do not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties.
Your Data Rights
You have the right to clear information about what personal data we may collect and process and why.
You have the right to request access to and update any personal data we have about you. You may exercise this right at any time by contacting us. Should you request access, your personal data will be supplied in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
You have the right “to be forgotten” (the right to ask us to permanently delete your personal data), given there is no legitimate reason for us to keep it. You may exercise this right at any time by contacting us.
You have the right to object or restrict your personal data processing by withholding consent at data collection points on our forms or by withdrawing consent. You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-877-4-INDIVO.
You have the right to notification within 72 hours of discovery that your personal data is breached or stolen.
Our site may, from time-to-time, contain links to and from the websites of clients, partners networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
235 Apollo Beach Blvd., Suite 256
Apollo Beach, FL 33572