INDUSTRY INSIGHTS, TIPS & STRATEGY
The Value of Online Reviews and Social Sharing
If you send customers on their way and hope they will recommend your product or service when someone asks, you can’t be sure they’ll ever have that opportunity or if they’ll remember you when they do. In my next post, we’ll look at what you can do to capture the good will of your customers at its highest point.
In just the last few days, my Pinterest searches include:
- best workout shorts for high impact cardio;
- home décor on a budget;
- sharing posts from several of my favorite brands;
- sharing posts about DIY cleaning tricks for the home and discount beauty tips;
- clicking a couple of interesting ads and following a few new pages;
- and even soliciting a new cleaning service!
(after pinning all the cleaning tips/tricks I figured hiring someone may be easier.)
A recent mobile search.
Join us on Facebook to share what you are doing to capture good will and make it easy for customers to recommend your product or service to their friends on social media and elsewhere. Are you doing enough? Could you make it easier?